In this post, you'll learn five ways to keep your skin radiant and comfortable during the colder months.
As seasons change, so does our skin. Are you feeling a difference in your skin health lately? I think most of us are. I know that my skin gets extra dry and itchy in the colder months, so I transition my skincare routine to something warm and rich.
Here are a few reasons why our skin changes in the Fall and Winter -
- UV Exposure
5 Essential Tips For Fall Skincare include -
- Replace lotions for a rich, creamy moisturizer, apply frequently
- Take warm showers, not cold
- Invest in a humidifier, it will help keep your skin moist
- Apply sunscreen, yes even during the fall and winter, it helps protect your skin from damaging UV rays
- Use gentle cleansers, this is always a good thing, as it keeps the skin happy and calm and won't strip off its protective barrier
I'd love to know how you care for your skin this time of year, let me know in the comments section below!